It looks like Rimage gave the Everest 600 printer a new paint job (see picture). It appears this is strictly a cosmetic change given that all of the major specifications are exactly the same.
- Same 60 second print time
- Same 600dpi print quality
- Same print modes – photo and graphics
- Same dimensions and weight – 45lbs – 9.7”x9.5”x23.8”
- Same USB 2.0 interface and Power requirements – 100 – 120V, 500W or 220 – 240V
- Same operating and humidity requirements 59 – 86 degrees, 30%-80% non-condensing
The Everest 600 printer has been a real workhouse printer since it was introduced in late 2008. The Rimage E600 is still our top choice for brilliant, eye-catching, thermal on-disc color printing.
The best recommendation I can give is that this Rimage system is our color thermal CD/DVD/Blu-ray printer of choice in our disc production room here at Techware Disc Duplication, Inc. What more can you say? We use what we sell.
I like the “new look” Everest 600, but I like the overall ease of operation, reliability and high-quality print output even more. Same old E600 printer which is a good thing.
Contact us today with any Rimage questions or requirements – email@example.com or 1-800-295-0083 x-13.