Support and Repair service for Rimage Everest and Prism printers, Producer III, Producer IV, 5300n, 5400n and AutoPrinters has moved from Minneapolis, Minnesota to City of Industry, California. This all took place around the end of April 2016.
What will this mean for Rimage CD and DVD equipment customers? Hard to know for sure, but here are some educated guesses.
- Higher Shipping Costs for Customers
- Longer lead times for repair
- Less Flexibility
- Less phone support due to the time change to Pacific time
- Logistic pains
If you are a corporate client looking for help with your Rimage printers and/or robotic systems, give Techware Distribution a call. Techware has been using, selling and supporting CD, DVD and Blu-ray equipment made by Microboards, Primera and Rimage for over 18 years.
Advantages of using Techware are:
- Central location in Bloomington, Minnesota
- Faster turnaround times
- Lower hourly labor rates
- Live person to talk to on the phone (no automated phone directories)
- Spare parts availability
- Willingness to support older legacy equipment – Amigo, Protégé, Everest II, etc
- Rapid Repair options
- Loaner printer options – PrismPlus, Everest III and Everest 600
- Positive, can do attitude
Call us anytime for help, support, rentals, trade-ins, and demo system purchases – 1-800-295-0083 x-13. Ask for Mike.