LTO Tape Drives from Dell
Your archive is your life blood and it has to be working properly. If a drive fails you need to replace it as soon as possible so as to not lose valuable back-up time.
The Dell family of tape drives and libraries are one of the most popular lines of equipment that Techware offers. The following is a list of some of the equipment we maintain and also have available for sale in both new and refurbished condition.
Call now: 1.800.295.0083, ask for Jim
- Single external LTO-3 tape drive, internal model available within server configurations
- High performance and capacity that back up a maximum of 400 GB1 (native) of information at up to 288 GB/hr (native)
- Backward read and write compatible with Linear Tape-Open Ultrium 2 (LTO-2) media and read compatible with Linear Tape-Open Ultrium 1 (LTO-1) media
- Available with LTO-3 write-once, read-many (WORM) media to protect your data from being altered or changed
- Also available in the PowerVault 114T tape rack enclosure
PowerVault™ LTO-5-140 along with LTO4
The Ultrium LTO-5 technology offers up to 1.5TB2 native capacity with a transfer rate of 504GB/hr. That is almost double the capacity, while shrinking the backup window by 15%, over previous generations of LTO4 drives. With a 6GB2 SAS interface the PowerVault LTO-5-140 leverages higher transfer rates over traditional SCSI interfaces.
PowerVault 124T Tape Autoloader
High-density, rack-optimized tape autoloader solution
Its remote management capability enables true, unattended backup while its magazine architecture makes for quick scalability and easy replacement of tape cartridges.
PowerVault LTO-3-080 Tape Drive
High performance and high capacity
Back up or archive your data with the Dell™ PowerVault™ LTO-3-080, a compact tape drive that delivers high-capacity, high-performance backup plus long-term data archiving.
PowerVault LTO-4-120 Tape Drive
Capacity, performance and security
The PowerVault™ LTO-4-120 storage features fourth-generation Linear Tape-Open (LTO) technology with excellent performance, capacity and security.
If you have not been able to find a viable source to repair your drive or library, look no further. Our repair team as seen many systems over the years and if we can't fix it no one can.