Here are some tips and a step-by-step video on how to properly pack a Rimage Everest thermal printer for shipping.
The highlights are:
• Power down the printer for 30-45 minutes
• Remove the ribbons from the printer
• Move the shipping screw into the “shipping” position
• Insert the internal printer packing materials
• Use the original box and packing foam
• Insure the package for replacement value ($1500-$5000 depending on the model)
Please contact us with any of your inkjet or thermal disc printer or printing needs – supplies, repair, rental, new and used duplicator / printer sales, etc.
Contact – Mike at techwaredist.com or 952-944-0083 x-13